绝对无敌
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
绝对无敌
@[sGs] ~ [ 弑神宫 ]

Get a playlist!Standalone playerGet Ringtones
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» how to buy facebook fans xp
The 7 Things About sGs'es.. EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:08 am by Guest

» buy facebook fans f6
The 7 Things About sGs'es.. EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:21 pm by Guest

» backlinks checker backlinks services
The 7 Things About sGs'es.. EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 7:23 pm by Guest

» APP Best Blog Software
The 7 Things About sGs'es.. EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 6:52 am by Guest

» what is a certified nursing assistant
The 7 Things About sGs'es.. EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 6:40 am by Guest

» payday no faxloan
The 7 Things About sGs'es.. EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:59 am by Guest

» происхождение фамилии хрущёв
The 7 Things About sGs'es.. EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:04 pm by Guest

» APP Best Doorway Creator
The 7 Things About sGs'es.. EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 6:17 pm by Guest

» RAN ONLINE 弒神組織 - [sGs]Chat room
The 7 Things About sGs'es.. EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 11:42 am by [sGs]RojaK

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 135 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:34 pm
Statistics
We have 157 registered users
The newest registered user is wickttommi

Our users have posted a total of 1626 messages in 102 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

The 7 Things About sGs'es..

+2
mick3ylui
cutie_nursie
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The 7 Things About sGs'es.. Empty The 7 Things About sGs'es.. Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:00 pm

cutie_nursie

cutie_nursie

the 7 things i like the most about sGs:

1.the leader Mummy, a man who have a great leadership and able to lead and respond very well whenever the guild member in doubt or even in trouble. Able to voice out, stand for the right and earn the respect from all the respective guilds. So this is a compliment for our respective guild leader that who did a great job. And the same goes to Mois, a cheerful lady who tagged with Mummy and run the guild hand in hands.

2.the sGs'es, even though all players are from different states or different background, different age group.. all communicable and respects each other. Way to go sGs'es and bring along the pride by the name of sGs.

3.the skills, for the 3 modes top players.. they really put on effort to no matter any difficulties, they able to handle it. they deserve the respect.

4.the sincerity, every single member of sGs have the sincerity in the guild, we treat all players with sincere heart and not looking down to among members or others.

5.the friendship, from here we know each other well, we share and we laugh. no matter where we are, there will be sGs'es stand by you.

6.the spirit, whenever we in trouble, there's somebody who gonna stand out and voice out loud. whoever trying to play a fool, there's the only way to keep yourself survive because sGs will gonna PAY YOU BACK double what you did, that's why the sGs spirit strong like an ant eventhough look tiny, tougher than a bull!

7.the everlasting, sGs thumbs up, sGs rocks, sGs dance, wherever you go, sGs be with you!!!! Cool

2The 7 Things About sGs'es.. Empty Re: The 7 Things About sGs'es.. Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:17 pm

mick3ylui

hey gal..really nice lar!!
especially this..i like this.."6.the spirit, whenever we in trouble, there's somebody who gonna stand out and voice out loud. whoever trying to play a fool, there's the only way to keep yourself survive because sGs will gonna PAY YOU BACK double what you did, that's why the sGs spirit strong like an ant eventhough look tiny, tougher than a bull!"

great job..
u really put much effort on it~
=muakz=

3The 7 Things About sGs'es.. Empty Re: The 7 Things About sGs'es.. Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:21 am

DancerShine

DancerShine

cutie_nursie wrote:the 7 things i like the most about sGs:

1.the leader Mummy, a man who have a great leadership and able to lead and respond very well whenever the guild member in doubt or even in trouble. Able to voice out, stand for the right and earn the respect from all the respective guilds. So this is a compliment for our respective guild leader that who did a great job. And the same goes to Mois, a cheerful lady who tagged with Mummy and run the guild hand in hands.

2.the sGs'es, even though all players are from different states or different background, different age group.. all communicable and respects each other. Way to go sGs'es and bring along the pride by the name of sGs.

3.the skills, for the 3 modes top players.. they really put on effort to no matter any difficulties, they able to handle it. they deserve the respect.

4.the sincerity, every single member of sGs have the sincerity in the guild, we treat all players with sincere heart and not looking down to among members or others.

5.the friendship, from here we know each other well, we share and we laugh. no matter where we are, there will be sGs'es stand by you.

6.the spirit, whenever we in trouble, there's somebody who gonna stand out and voice out loud. whoever trying to play a fool, there's the only way to keep yourself survive because sGs will gonna PAY YOU BACK double what you did, that's why the sGs spirit strong like an ant eventhough look tiny, tougher than a bull!

7.the everlasting, sGs thumbs up, sGs rocks, sGs dance, wherever you go, sGs be with you!!!! Cool

I agRee~/admire nursie~ lol!

http://www.friendster.com/dodeet

4The 7 Things About sGs'es.. Empty Re: The 7 Things About sGs'es.. Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:35 pm

cutie_nursie

cutie_nursie

yea.... just a sharing, thats what sGs impressed me. And i',m happy to get along with u guys

5The 7 Things About sGs'es.. Empty Re: The 7 Things About sGs'es.. Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:45 am

DancerShine

DancerShine

cutie_nursie wrote:yea.... just a sharing, thats what sGs impressed me. And i',m happy to get along with u guys

me 2~~~ Very Happy

6The 7 Things About sGs'es.. Empty Re: The 7 Things About sGs'es.. Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:39 pm

[sGs]WingsChan

[sGs]WingsChan
Professional Member
Professional Member

omg...~~~ dear... you're so sweet...

although i dont know what sgs stands for... but i support this guild with whole heart, no matter what game it was...

SGS BOLEH~~~

7The 7 Things About sGs'es.. Empty Re: The 7 Things About sGs'es.. Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:17 pm

cutie_nursie

cutie_nursie

actually if u check in yahoo.. sgs means.. "provides inspection, testing, certification & verification services to ensure that products, services & systems meet quality, safety & performance" hahahaha.. maybe for mummy is a special word for him^^

8The 7 Things About sGs'es.. Empty Re: The 7 Things About sGs'es.. Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:07 am

DancerShine

DancerShine

LoLx lol!

9The 7 Things About sGs'es.. Empty Re: The 7 Things About sGs'es.. Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:55 pm

[sGs]-PuPu

[sGs]-PuPu
Professional Member
Professional Member

wow~~nice nice i love it~~ Laughing lol!

10The 7 Things About sGs'es.. Empty Re: The 7 Things About sGs'es.. Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:28 pm

cutie_nursie

cutie_nursie

thx PuPu... my mandarin not that good.. if can translate into chinese lagi syiok~ hahaha/sing/sing

happy to participate in sGs video clip part2, most memorable scene have been captured and recorded. hopefully it will be coming out soon. that's what sGs'es teamwork and good leadership! thumbs UP!! mummy, u had a hard time thought, screeming n yelling.. lol!

11The 7 Things About sGs'es.. Empty Re: The 7 Things About sGs'es.. Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:34 pm

mick3ylui

hmms..in english it would be nicer..
hehe..if free then i juz write sth in chinese..but currently damn busy..

12The 7 Things About sGs'es.. Empty Re: The 7 Things About sGs'es.. Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:35 pm

mick3ylui

nursie y dont you post it in cib forum =p

13The 7 Things About sGs'es.. Empty Re: The 7 Things About sGs'es.. Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:08 pm

cutie_nursie

cutie_nursie

mick3ylui wrote:nursie y dont you post it in cib forum =p

oh yeah~ ok then.. i will post it up! ;-P

14The 7 Things About sGs'es.. Empty Re: The 7 Things About sGs'es.. Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:16 pm

DancerShine

DancerShine

cutie_nursie wrote:
mick3ylui wrote:nursie y dont you post it in cib forum =p

oh yeah~ ok then.. i will post it up! ;-P
Post it up~~~ I go c~ lol!

15The 7 Things About sGs'es.. Empty Re: The 7 Things About sGs'es.. Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:48 am

cutie_nursie

cutie_nursie

post jor.. waakakaka.. tapi bo lang pong chan also/tear

16The 7 Things About sGs'es.. Empty Re: The 7 Things About sGs'es.. Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:42 pm

DancerShine

DancerShine

cutie_nursie wrote:post jor.. waakakaka.. tapi bo lang pong chan also/tear
x ape... I will support~~~^^ lol! lol!

17The 7 Things About sGs'es.. Empty Re: The 7 Things About sGs'es.. Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:44 am

[sGs]_Mois

[sGs]_Mois
Admin
Admin

MOis is back, sorry that im too late & come to support,,, Razz

great, good job..

18The 7 Things About sGs'es.. Empty Re: The 7 Things About sGs'es.. Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:34 pm

cutie_nursie

cutie_nursie

im so sorry all my friends, im back. but wont be active in xdo. anyway i will always support sGs

19The 7 Things About sGs'es.. Empty Re: The 7 Things About sGs'es.. Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:46 pm

DancerShine

DancerShine

cutie_nursie wrote:im so sorry all my friends, im back. but wont be active in xdo. anyway i will always support sGs
Nursie, u r bac~ Mickey n I worry about u~ We'r glad that u bac... U okayy? Surprised

20The 7 Things About sGs'es.. Empty Re: The 7 Things About sGs'es.. Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:03 pm

mick3ylui

wow!!!!! nursie u're back~
are you alright? sdo.. nvm ba.. u shd rest more!!

21The 7 Things About sGs'es.. Empty Re: The 7 Things About sGs'es.. Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:17 pm

cutie_nursie

cutie_nursie

haha~ thx buddies^^ glad to have u all~ kinda miss xdo, unfortunately i'd deleted my xdo file... T_T bo liao..

22The 7 Things About sGs'es.. Empty Re: The 7 Things About sGs'es.. Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:25 pm

mick3ylui

swt~ y u deleted it? would u download again arr?

23The 7 Things About sGs'es.. Empty Re: The 7 Things About sGs'es.. Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:31 am

DancerShine

DancerShine

cutie_nursie wrote:haha~ thx buddies^^ glad to have u all~ kinda miss xdo, unfortunately i'd deleted my xdo file... T_T bo liao..
Nursie~ That's ggod that u bac to here... Mickey n I were worry bout u~

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum