绝对无敌
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
绝对无敌
@[sGs] ~ [ 弑神宫 ]

Get a playlist!Standalone playerGet Ringtones
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» how to buy facebook fans xp
i am lost, last blog~ EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:08 am by Guest

» buy facebook fans f6
i am lost, last blog~ EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:21 pm by Guest

» backlinks checker backlinks services
i am lost, last blog~ EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 7:23 pm by Guest

» APP Best Blog Software
i am lost, last blog~ EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 6:52 am by Guest

» what is a certified nursing assistant
i am lost, last blog~ EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 6:40 am by Guest

» payday no faxloan
i am lost, last blog~ EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:59 am by Guest

» происхождение фамилии хрущёв
i am lost, last blog~ EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:04 pm by Guest

» APP Best Doorway Creator
i am lost, last blog~ EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 6:17 pm by Guest

» RAN ONLINE 弒神組織 - [sGs]Chat room
i am lost, last blog~ EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 11:42 am by [sGs]RojaK

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 135 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:34 pm
Statistics
We have 157 registered users
The newest registered user is wickttommi

Our users have posted a total of 1626 messages in 102 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

i am lost, last blog~

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1i am lost, last blog~ Empty i am lost, last blog~ Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:11 pm

cutie_nursie

cutie_nursie

last year oct, i had a severe pain.. MRI done at my back and spine, the report shows L4/L5 disc prolapse. doc advised me to do an operation, its just a minor operation but it was just terrifying! i had to stop my duty, got myself admitted and the operation was 5hrs. finally i woke up and the pain was so bad, i cant even prop up myself. 2weeks in the ward, i look like a patient or than a nurse. mc for 3weeks..

previously on the early march, i had the pain again at the same location. i was so stress up and sickening with this problem. i visited my consultant again and had a MRI scan again, it shows L4/L5 recurrent disc prolapse, i knew that gonna happen again, my doc gave me a few opinion, 1 is to do an epiduralysis, it means injection through my coccyx and put some steroids for a temporary pain management. i agreed and went for the minor operation again, it was successful and the pain less, everything back to normal and i just concentrate on my work.

recently, i had the same pain again, i couldn't feel my left leg and cant even stand straight. the numbness make me feel annoyed, the procedure just 3 months ago, it should be last for at least 6 months and above. i forced myself to see my consultant again, he did all sorts of test n examine my left leg, the numb is there.. now he told me, the last choice is to undergo a full general anesthesia and major operation, need to put in a plat and screw to support my lumbar spine to prevent it from prolapse. i am lost, i cant even concentrate on my job, i have so many things need to think about. i'm in stress.

i can't sit in front of the PC and playing xdo too frequent, i can't bend my back to serve my medication, i can't even carry a heavy thing. i am so worried i might paralyze if the operation gone wrong.

why during my secondary sch time, i was too active! i fell from the stage and now causing me so much problem.. I'm lost and helpless.. god please give me a clue, is it the time for me to decease...? but i still want to survive. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Last edited by cutie_nursie on Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

2i am lost, last blog~ Empty Re: i am lost, last blog~ Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:20 pm

DancerShine

DancerShine

cutie_nursie wrote:last year oct, i had a severe pain.. MRI done at my back and spine, the report shows L4/L5 disc prolapse. doc advised me to do an operation, its just a minor operation but it was just terrifying! i had to stop my duty, got myself admitted and the operation was 5hrs. finally i woke up and the pain was so bad, i cant even prop up myself. 2weeks in the ward, i look like a patient or than a nurse. mc for 3weeks..

previously on the early march, i had the pain again at the same location. i was so stress up and sickening with this problem. i visited my consultant again and had a MRI scan again, it shows L4/L5 recurrent disc prolapse, i knew that gonna happen again, my doc gave me a few opinion, 1 is to do an epiduralysis, it means injection through my coccyx and put some steroids for a temporary pain management. i agreed and went for the minor operation again, it was successful and the pain less, everything back to normal and i just concentrate on my work.

recently, i had the same pain again, i couldn't feel my left leg and cant even stand straight. the numbness make me feel annoyed, the procedure just 3 months ago, it should be last for at least 6 months and above. i forced myself to see my consultant again, he did all sorts of test n examine my left leg, the numb is there.. now he told me, the last choice is to undergo a full general anesthesia and major operation, need to put in a plat and screw to support my lumbar spine to prevent it from prolapse. i am lost, i cant even concentrate on my job, i have so many things need to think about. i'm in stress.

i can't sit in front of the PC and playing xdo too frequent, i can't bend my back to serve my medication, i can't even carry a heavy thing. i am so worried i might paralyze if the operation gone wrong.

why during my secondary sch time, i was too active! i fell from the stage and now causing me so much problem.. I'm lost and helpless.. god please give me a clue, is it the time for the to decease... i still want to survive. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Nursie, no matter hw.. Me DancerShine_K06 will always stay beside u~ N i believe that u will bac soon~ U will always in my heart~ +u+u nursie~~~ Gambateh~ Cheer up flower

http://www.friendster.com/dodeet

3i am lost, last blog~ Empty Re: i am lost, last blog~ Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:38 pm

cutie_nursie

cutie_nursie

thx hann~ bestest best fren in sgs.. same goes to mick3ylui

4i am lost, last blog~ Empty Re: i am lost, last blog~ Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:10 am

DancerShine

DancerShine

cutie_nursie wrote:thx hann~ bestest best fren in sgs.. same goes to mick3ylui
LoLx, nursie... We're best friends n u r my sweet dear dear wat? lol!

5i am lost, last blog~ Empty Re: i am lost, last blog~ Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:21 pm

cutie_nursie

cutie_nursie

wakaka~ i noe i noe I love you

6i am lost, last blog~ Empty Re: i am lost, last blog~ Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:08 pm

DancerShine

DancerShine

cutie_nursie wrote:wakaka~ i noe i noe I love you
/wink lol! flower

7i am lost, last blog~ Empty Re: i am lost, last blog~ Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:43 pm

mick3ylui

ops..sorry for the late coming~
im now busy wif my midterms..
omg~ nursie.. then feeling better now? undergo the operation d?
listen dou this news make me so sam tong ler~
no wonder seldom see u in sdo d~
dearie~ mick3ylui here supporting u always =p
be tough be strong~!!

8i am lost, last blog~ Empty Re: i am lost, last blog~ Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:18 pm

DancerShine

DancerShine

mick3ylui wrote:ops..sorry for the late coming~
im now busy wif my midterms..
omg~ nursie.. then feeling better now? undergo the operation d?
listen dou this news make me so sam tong ler~
no wonder seldom see u in sdo d~
dearie~ mick3ylui here supporting u always =p
be tough be strong~!!
Mickey, nursie is a bit long time no log in to here pale

9i am lost, last blog~ Empty Re: i am lost, last blog~ Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:23 pm

mick3ylui

yar wor.. hmms..i click to view her char in sdo..
din update also wor~
is she ok now? i miss her alot!!

10i am lost, last blog~ Empty Re: i am lost, last blog~ Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:37 pm

DancerShine

DancerShine

mick3ylui wrote:yar wor.. hmms..i click to view her char in sdo..
din update also wor~
is she ok now? i miss her alot!!
[b]Dunno, sigh... Cant do anything in Penang. Jus t whish her will be alrite. Sad

11i am lost, last blog~ Empty Re: i am lost, last blog~ Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:56 pm

mick3ylui

hope to listen from her very soon!!
all the best to nursie =)

12i am lost, last blog~ Empty Re: i am lost, last blog~ Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:40 am

DancerShine

DancerShine

mick3ylui wrote:hope to listen from her very soon!!
all the best to nursie =)
Yea, and hope she will recover soon~

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]